Demarcation of Immovable Property
Purpose: The purpose of the electronic application for the Demarcation of Immovable Property is the easy and friendly submission of the application by the citizen, without having the necessity to visit any District Lands Office. The applicant has the option to submit a simple demarcation or a demarcation for External Boundary, (for development purposes of his property). The application can be processed either by a Surveyor of the Department of Lands and Surveys, or by a Private Surveyor, depending on the choice of the applicant.
Login to the System: The user by using his access codes proceeds with Login into the System. Automatically, the page "Dashboard" appears, with a catalogue of available electronic applications, as shown in Figure 1
Tab 1 «General Information»: From the page of figure 1 and the list of applications, the user selects the application "Demarcation of Immovable Property". The first page of the tab 1 "General Information" appears as in figure 2. This page contains a brief description of the application.
Tab 2, "Property Selection": The applicant selects tab 2, "Property Selection". The first part of the page appears, as in Figure 3, from which the applicant has to choose whether he will refer to his ownership or act as a representative for somebody else.
Property Catalogue: According to the choice of the applicant, the System displays the property ownership catalogue of the applicant or the one of the person who he represents, as in Figure 4.
Properties which are not displayed in the Property Catalogue: If you realize that any of your properties are not displayed in the Property Catalogue, this means that the specific property is registered in the Department of Lands & Surveys with a special number different than your identity card.
This number is a "special number", which was used for the registration of the properties in the computerized system of the Department of Lands and Surveys, to replace the owner's actual identity card number, in cases where this was unknown. The Department of Lands and Surveys has been making continuous efforts to replace these numbers with the actual identity card numbers.
Citizens' contribution in this effort is important and valuable therefore, our request is to respond positively through the online services that are available to you at this time or by any other occasion. The aim is to improve the quality of services and proper service offered by the Department to the public, either through online services, or by personal visits to the District Lands Offices.
Therefore, you can apply to a District Lands Office or use the online service ''Property Declaration" and declare your property which is not appear in the "Property Catalogue". A DLS officer will then examine your entries, and after the investigation you will be informed accordingly.
From this catalogue the applicant can select the property for which he wants to submit an application for demarcation. He can limit, (filter), this catalogue depending on the District he will choose, using the "Filter" button as shown in red frame in figure 4 above.
Tab 3 'Map': After the applicant chooses the property of interest, the system automatically opens the page of tab 3, "Map", graphical display, which shows the property chosen with the landmarks, as shown in Figure 5.
On this page, the applicant has all the necessary tools to help him choose the landmarks he is interested, as follow:
1. Select New Point. With this function the applicant has the option to choose the Landmarks of interest one by one. Each landmark chosen by the applicant appears on the map with an "X" symbol. In addition, the System shows the total number of landmarks been selected and the total cost of the fees. To stop the procedure of selecting landmarks, the applicant must press again the same button which is automatically renamed as "Stop Adding".
2. Select All Points. With this function the applicant has the option to automatically select all the landmarks of the property. In some cases, (due to the different source of data), this button is not available to the applicant. In this case, he is obliged to use only the "Select New Point" button.
3. Delete Point. With this button, the applicant has the option to remove one or more Landmarks from the selected ones. To stop deleting landmarks, the applicant must press again the same button which is automatically renamed as "Stop Deleting".
4. External Boundary. With this checkbox the applicant has the option to indicate whether he wishes demarcation of external boundary of the property (for development purposes). This option automatically selects all the landmarks of the property. In some cases, (due to different source of data), Landmarks are not selected with this checkbox. In this case, the applicant must select the landmarks using the "Select New Point" button. He should select at least one landmark, in order to proceed with his application. Note that, in this case, there will be full demarcation of the property regardless the number of landmarks chosen by the applicant. If the number of Landmarks selected is less than the total number of the Landmarks of the property, the applicant will later be notified to pay the extra fees, either online or at a District Lands Office. By selecting "External Boundaries", the applicant will receive the Certificate of External Boundary from the Department of Lands and Surveys.
5. Select Surveyor. In this field the applicant should select from the List of Value, a private surveyor who will carry out the survey work of the application. If the applicant wishes the survey work of his application to be carried out by a Surveyor of the Department of Lands and Surveys, he should select the value «DLS Internal».
According to the total number of Landmarks selected by the applicant, and surveyor who is assigned to carry out the case, (Private or from the Department), the system displays the total number of Landmarks and the total cost of fees, as shown in Figure 6 .
When the applicant completes the selection of the landmarks he should press the button "Proceed". A message appears informing the user that the application draft has been successfully saved and that he can proceed with the payment, as in figure 7.
Tab 4 "Attachment Data": If the applicant wishes to attach files relevant to the application, he should do it before proceeding with the payment of the fees, from the tab 4 "Attachment Data", as in Figure 8. There are the following options:
- Upload File: The user can upload one or more files from the browser.
- Upload folder: The user can upload a folder from the browser.
Tab 5 "Delivery Method": After the applicant attaches the necessary files, he selects tab 5, "Delivery Method", to indicate the method in which he wishes to be informed of the date of application examination, or for anything else he may need about his application. There are two methods of delivery, as shown in Figure 9.
1. Postal Delivery: By selecting the Postal Delivery method, the System displays the Fields of the Postal Address which the applicant have to confirm or modified, as in figure 10.
2. DLO Office Pickup: By selecting the DLO Office Pickup method, the System displays the Field of the DLO Office with the List of Values of the available offices. As soon as the user selects one, the address of the office appears in the field "Address", as in figure 11.
Tab 6 "Fee Payment": After the applicant determines the delivery method, he should proceed to the payment of the fees by selecting the tab 6 "Fee Payment". The System displays the page with all the application details, Payment Details and the total number of the Landmarks selected, as in figure 12. If the applicant is satisfied with the above details, he should proceed to the payment by clicking the "Pay" button that appears at the bottom right of the screen below.
A message appears on the screen, informing the user if he wants to proceed with the payment, as in figure 13.
By clicking the "Yes" button, the System transfers the user to the JCC Payment System, as in figure 14.
The applicant enters the payment card details and if everything is correct, the application is submitted successfully, displaying the application details, as shown in Figure 15.
From this page the applicant has the ability to print the confirmation of the submission of the application, using the button "Print", which appears at the top right of the page in Figure 15. The Printing page appears, and the applicant can print the confirmation, as in Figure 16.
View the Details of the application: The applicant has the option to see the details of his application in two ways:
1. By selecting the button 'My Applications' shown on the left side of each screen.
2. By selecting directly the number of the application from the confirmation screen of the submission, which appears immediately after the payment.