Purpose: The Dashboard is the first page of the DLS PORTAL, which appears as soon as the user logs in to the System. From this page the user is able to:
- Change the language of the System.
- See all the online applications offered by the Department.
- Submit an application.
- See the total number of applications submitted (based on the status).
- See the details of all applications one by one.
- Manage his account.
- Submit inquiries to the Department.
- See his personal details.
- See the user group to which is an authorized member.
- See the purchased subscription.
Login into the System:
The user logs in to the system entering his user name and password. Then he is automatically transferred to the Dashboard page, as shown in Figure 1.
1. Systen Language: The user can choose the system language, Greek or English, using the flag icons at the top right of the "Dashboard" home page, as shown in Figure 2 in red box.
2. Electronic Applications: The list of electronic applications, Figure 3, shows all the applications that are available to citizens and varies depending on the type of user. Each electronic application when selected, transfers the user either to the Government Gateway Portal, Ariadni (Central CEGG System), or to the System of the DLS Portal of the Department of Lands and Surveys.
Applications of CEGG system: Applications which transfer the user to Government Gateway Portal Ariadni (Central CEGG System) are the following:
- Copy Of Certificate Of Registration (Title) For Immovable Property.
- Immovable Property Search Certificate
- Official Cadastral Plan
- Property Declaration
Note: The above list of applications is shown in Application List of Dashboard with the extension "Via Ariadni System".
Applications of the DLS Portal: Applications which transfer the user to the system DLS Portal of the Department of Lands and Surveys are the following:
- Objection to General Evaluation
- Demarcation of immovable property
- Provision of GIS Data
- DLO file preparation by private surveyors
- Correction of error to General evaluation
- Objection to New Cadastral Plan
- Data Submission
- Maps in raster format
- Correction of Errors of General Valuation
- Fiscal Characteristics by Local Authorities
- Export of Tax Catalogue
- Provision of Ownership Data
- Provision of Comparable Sales
- Streets Update Categorization by Local Authorities
- Mortgage Cancellation
- CYPOS Registration
3. Application Submission: In order for the applicant to submit an application, has to select the specific application from the list of applications and then the system is redirected either in Government Gateway Portal Ariadni (Central CEGG System), or the System DLS Portal of Department of Lands and Surveys, depending where the application falls within. Instructions for submission of applications can be found in the front page of each application and the applicant is able to open by pressing the «i» button at the top right of the page.
4. Submitted Applications: From the icons, located above the list of applications at the top of "Dashboard" homepage Table, the applicant is able to see the total number of applications submitted to the Department, in accordance with their status, as shown in Figure 4 . The user by clicking on the icons can then open an application and see all its details.
- Icon 1, Draft: Total number of applications that have been saved as drafts. These are the applications that for any reason have not been completed and submitted by the applicant
- Icon 2, Pending Feedback: Total number of applications submitted and checked by the officers of the Department but still pending clarification / information from the applicant.
- Icon 3, Sunmitted: Total numbers of applications submitted and are now being processed.
- Icon 4, In Progress: Total number of applications submitted and are in progress.
- Icon 5, Approved: Total number of applications submitted and approved by the Officers of the Department.
- Icon 6, Rejected: Total number of applications submitted and for some reason have been rejected by the officers of the Department.
- Icon 7, Completed: Total number of applications submitted and been completed.
5. My Applications: The applicant has the ability to see all the details of an application submitted by pressing the key "My Applications", which is on the left side of the "Dashboard" page, (Figure 1). This function transfers the applicant to the page that shows all the applications have been submitted to the Department, as shown in Figure 5. For more help regarding details of an application, the user can press the button «i», as is shown in red box in Figure 5, below.
6. My Account: The user has the ability to manage his account by clicking the button "My Account" which is located on the left side of the "Dashboard" page, (Figure 1). In the expansion of this button, as shown in Figure 6 below, on a red frame, there are displayed the functions "Account Settings", "Groups and Participation", "Subscriptions", "Notifications" and "Downloads".
7. Inquiry: With this function, the user can submit an inquiry to the Department of Lands and Surveys. The inquiry may be related to query / clarification regarding the submission of an application, the state of an application or any other information on services offered by the DLS Portal or the Department of Lands and Surveys in general. For instructions of a query submission the user can press the «i» button, which appears in the upper right part of the query submission page, as shown in the red box in Figure 7 below.
8. Personal Details: On the right side of the "Dashboard" home page (Figure 1), the user has the ability to see his personal information, such as Customer ID Number, user identity Number in DLS, Email and Phone Number as shown in Figure 8 below. The user has the ability to change its phone number, using the function "My Account".
9. User Groups: On the right side of the "Dashboard" home page (Figure 1), and below the user's personal details, are shown to the user all the groups to which is an approved member, the groups to which requested and is awaiting approval or the groups to which has requested for an approval and been rejected, as shown below in Figure 9. The user has the option to request to be a member to a group, using the function "My Account".
10. Subscriptions: On the right side of the "Dashboard" home page (Figure 1), and below the "Groups" the user belongs, "Subscriptions" which the user has purchased are being displayed, as well as the expiration date of those subscriptions, as shown in figure 10 below. The user has the option to purchase a subscription, using the function "My Account".
Exit System: The user can exit the system at any time by clicking on his name at the top right of the screen at any page, as shown in the red box in Figure 11 below.