Account – Subscriptions
Purpose: The purpose of this function is to enable the user manage his account. This function is activated after the user presses the button "Account" which is located on the left hand side of the "Dashboard" homepage, as shown in the red box in Figure 1 below.
The button "Account" is extended by clicking on it and all the functions, that are available to the user to manage his account, are presented as shown in the red box in Figure 2.
The functions that are extended are the followings:
- Account Settings
- Groups & Memberships
When the user clicks the "Subscriptions", the system displays the user's subscriptions, as shown in Figure 3 below.
From the page shown above, the user is able to:
- View all purchased subscriptions.
- Renew a subscription that has expired.
- Purchase other subscriptions.
1. Subscriptions Overview: In the page shown in Figure 3, the user can view all the subscription purchases that were made with detailed information for every paid subscription, including the subscription expiry date.
2. Subscription Renew: When a subscription expires, the user is able to renew it by clicking the "Renew" button on the right side of each subscription, as shown in the red box in Figure 3. Then the user is transferred to the JCC Payment System and when the payment process is completed the subscription is renewed. Therefore, according to the subscription, the user is granted access to the specific service of the system.
3. Purchase Subscriptions: When the field «Purchase Subscriptions» is extended, as shown in the green box in Figure 3 and according to the Group in which the user is a member, all available subscriptions are displayed as shown in Figure 4 below.
Note: Available subscriptions vary for each user according to the group where a user belongs.
Each subscription is shown in the table with its description and price. For CYPOS subscriptions, the user can enter his CYPOS registered name in «Additional Information» column, as shown in red box in Figure 4.
The user, in order to buy a subscription, he should click the appropriate «Purchase» button as shown in green box in Figure 4. Then, the system transfers the user to the JCC Payment System and when the payment process is completed the user is transferred back to the "Subscriptions" page, where the specific subscription is displayed under "Paid Subscriptions", as shown in the red box in figure 5.