The Survey Branch's short term and long term goals are the following:
- To reduce the number of pending applications, requiring cadastral field surveys and at the same time to reduce the time needed for the completion of an application.
- To revise and simplify procedures, to group applications for survey work, resulting in the increase of productivity and reduction of time spent for survey work.
- To continue the resurvey project and to issue new digital cadastral plans of high accuracy and fidelity.
- To continue the training of the staff into the use of new technology, either software or hardware, for the completion of survey works.
- To research and implement the latest technology in the daily procedures of the Branch.
- To utilize the permanent network of the Cyprus Positioning System (CYPOS) in the survey field work.
- To use new methods of human administration and to deploy human resources based on their capabilities.