With a view to improve the quality of service provided to citizens, the Department of Lands and Surveys has decided, as of 12 April 2023, to introduce alternative ways regarding the submission of applications and the receipt of documents, depending on the applicant's wish/choice, for all types of applications, except for applications for which the physical presence of the applicant at the District Lands Office is required, either by appointment or not (Transfer, Mortgage, Deposit of Encumbrances).
Application procedures available to applicants:
- Online submission for all applications provided through the e-Services of the DLS PORTAL (e-Services). Citizens who are able to select this method of submission are recommended to do so.
- By sending an email to the competent District Lands Office:
- DLO Lefkosia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DLO Lemesos - email@example.com
- DLO Pafos - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DLO Larnaka - email@example.com
- DLO Ammochostos - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DLO Keryneia - email@example.com
In the email sent, it is necessary to include a postal address and contact telephone number.
- By post, sending the original documents to the postal address of the competent District Lands Office, indicating the applicant's postal address, contact telephone numbers, as well as the email address for sending the relevant link for payment through JCC Smart Service.
- By placing the original documents in the special box located outside each District Lands Office, at any time of the day, clearly stating therein, the applicant's postal address, contact telephone numbers and e-mail address so that the relevant link for payment through the JCC Smart Service can be sent.
The online platform https://portal.dls.moi.gov.cy, provides information, instructions and forms for the submission of applications.
Methods of receipt of/delivery of plans/documents/certificates to applicants:
- In person, at the District Land Office, after being informed by telephone and/or through e-mail, for the date of receipt.
- By post.
Citizens are encouraged to register with the CYLOGIN/ARIADNI system, both for services provided by our Department as well as other government Departments/Services, in order to be able to submit electronically the applications they need.
The Department intends to continue to pioneer the application of information technologies in order to provide a more immediate and user-friendly service to citizens, especially as part of the restart of our country's economy.