Applications are located in the Dashboard page.
In order to navigate to Applications, user selects the Dashboard option from the left menu.
In the middle of the page, user can view the applications in the "DLS Portal Application List".
Each user can see only the applications that is eligible to apply. This depends on the Groups & Memberships that is a member of.
The Applications that can be submitted through the Portal are the following.
User can proceed to the application by clicking the desired application from the list.
Information for each application can be found in the links below:
- Correction of Error to General Valuation
- Objections To New Cadastral Plan
- Demarcation of Immovable Property
- Correction of Fiscal Characteristics
- Provision of GIS data
- Data Submission
- Provision of Tax Catalog
- Provision of Property Ownership Details
- Provision of Comparable Sales
- Streets Update Information
- DLO File Preparation By Private Surveyors
- Objection to General Valuation
- Mortgage Cancellation
- Maps In Raster Format
The following four applications, are not submitted through the DLS Portal but they are redirect the user to the Central Government Gateway:
- Certificate of Registration
- Property Search Certificate
- Copy of Cadastral Plan
- Update Pseudo ID
Selecting the Application will transfer the user to the CEGG to follow the predefined procedure for submitting the Application.